Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Azuro is recruiting 4 Business Process Analysts / Project Managers (hereinafter: BPA / PM) for permanent positions at the headquarters of an insurance company in Brussels Central.
As a BPA / PM you will be responsible for managing projects within the domain of life insurance in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pillar.
This function has a dual role. In addition to business (process) analysis, you will also take on the role of (end-to-end) project manager.
Do you have at least 2 to 5 years of experience in the financial sector (banking, insurance, or consulting in these sectors, ...) and do you have experience in one or more of the following relevant job positions: business analyst, functional analyst, process manager, PMO officer , Project manager,…?
You will work in a team of 4 business analysts / project managers and you will work closely with the life insurance expert in the team. Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for managing change projects within the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pillar of life insurance.
Your position will include the following tasks:
- As a business process analyst and project manager, you will be responsible for the follow-up and optimization of the life insurance processes. You manage projects and you will guide the business with changes.
- You identify the needs of the business through workshops or conversations with key users and business experts. You write current and future processes (AS IS and TO BE situation) and communicate about this to the various parties involved.
- You draw up the project charter and you are responsible for the end-to-end management of the projects and their effective realization. You determine the scope of the project, research the required budgets, determine the objectives and the resoucres and monitor the project progress and quality within the set timing.
- You work out a planning regarding the testing and implementation phases (e.g. user acceptance testing). You supervise the quality of delivery by ICT, supervise the business testing and you ensure proper implementation in the business by organizing information meetings, training and education. You also ensure that new or changing processes are well documented and available (e.g. user manuals).
- You have a higher diploma.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English. A good knowledge of French is a strong plus.
- You have at least 2 to 5 years of experience (or more!) In one or more of the following functions: project manager, PMO, process manager, as a business analyst or as a functional analyst. Or you have experience in a responsible function in which project management or process improvement was an important part of your range of tasks.
- You have experience in the banking sector, insurance world, financial services sector or within consulting.
- You also have some affinity with methodologies within project management (PMBOK, Prince2) and business analysis (BPMN or writing out processes).
- You have a thorough knowledge of the current MS Office tools. Experience with MS Project, or another PMO tool, is a plus.
- You will find yourself in the following qualities: highly communicative, positive, analytical, team player, dynamic, flexible and initiative-oriented.
- You will work with a permanent contract of indefinite duration at the headquarters of an insurer in Brussels.
- Location: next to Brussels Central, very easily accessible by public transport.
- Flexible working hours and home work guarantee good coordination between work and private life.
- In addition to a gross monthly salary, the employer provides a very extensive extra-legal package of benefits in this job, including: meal vouchers, group insurance without a personal contribution and with extra disability coverage, DKV hospitalization insurance, public transport reimbursement, bonus plan, eco vouchers, gift vouchers, etc. ….
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.